AscBinHex is a simple, powerful tool to help those of us starting out in programming or working with raw data occasionally.
The app works in two simple ways:
1) It quickly and easily allows you to enter a number in any one of the supported number bases and immediately lets you see the value in all of the supported number bases and additionally as a pair of ASCII characters
2) It quickly and easily allows you to find and select one or two characters and see their values as ASCII codes in Hexadecimal and Binary, as well as their composite value in Decimal
This app also shows the negative equivalent (Two's Complement) of the entered value in decimal when an input sets the MSB (Most Significant Bit); this can be used for reference.
AscBinHex is great for helping to debug code, writing code to build character strings, reading data from memory dumps / disk blocks, calculating colour codes for HTML pages, etc.
- Decimal to/from Binary
- Decimal to/from Hexadecimal
- Binary to/from Hexadecimal
- ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) table lookup and input
- Special Binary and Hexadecimal keyboards to aid data entry and avoid errors
- Quick dial character lookup
- 16 Bit (2 Byte) input and output for ease
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
AscBinHex is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
AscBinHex (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 629.15 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.